Individual users and consumers have more technology options available to them than ever before. The pervasive networking, broadband, mobile and home c omputing options are stunning — and unheard of just a decade ago.
The tremendous developments in the home and small business computing market bring benefits and pitfalls. According to Framingham, Massachusetts-based research firm IDC, consumers face the following technology challenges in their homes and small businesses:
- Application and operating system software
- Virus/spyware issues
- PC performance in general
- Networking issues
- PC hardware and device driver issues
- Problems with peripherals and other products
- Data and data recovery (Source: IDC, IDC Technology Enablement Index, Matt Healey, #2120909, Volume 1, May 2008)
South Shore Computer Repair can help you with all of these issues so that you, your family and your business are never left struggling to keep up with these new technologies and the challenges they bring.